Episode 33: What's The "Coop" On Chicken
We’re changing up the way we think about and use chicken in our daily home-kitchen food repertoire. Explore what we know about chicken, what we discovered our recipe testers and home cooks alike want from a chicken recipe, and finally how to keep those chicken recipes relevant in our changing food culture so we can enjoy them time and time again. It’s the coop on chicken!
We’ll be talking about…
- The types and kinds of chicken available - everything from the cuts, to organic, to what's the best cooking application for the type of chicken you like most.
- How to cook your favorite cut of chicken for foolproof, moist and tender results everytime.
- Our recipe testers. Hear how they make chicken a regular part of their cooking repertoire with tips and tricks to a fast and easy meal for anytime of the day.
- What makes for a good chicken recipe and how to change those recipes up so you're never bored with plain ole chicken again.
- We refer to previous episodes: Season 2 Episode 32 Our Ever Changing Tastes.
- Hear what our testing community had to say about the recipes they’re cooking including Grilled Tahini Chicken, Grilled Piri Piri Chicken, Broiler Blood Orange and Rosemary Chicken, Chicken Breasts with Garlic and Parsley, Buffalo Drumsticks with Creamy Cabbage and Kale Slaw, Giada's Sheet Pan Chicken with Bread Salad. You’ll find these recipes at NowThatsAMouthful.com on our Recipes page.
Join us at Now That’s a Mouthful as a Recipe Tester or through our Weekly Updates. You can keep the conversation going by joining us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and tag us by using #nowthatsamouthful and #mouthfulpodcast