Bonus Episode: In the test kitchen: No Knead Dutch Oven Bread
Cherie and Chef Donna go into the test kitchen and share their baking experience, giving you tips, tricks and ideas for successfully going rogue with the No Knead Dutch Oven Bread by Christina Lane from Dinner Just For Two.
We talk about…
- Be empowered by making this simple recipe No Knead Dutch Oven Bread.
- Our Mini bonus episode In The Test Kitchen: The Reina Punch from Batch Cocktails
- Episode 55 – Bread Dough + Pastry Dough = Endless Possibilities
- How to be successful with this recipe.
- Free form dough or tips for keeping the dough centered and easily inserted into the center of the Dutch oven.
- How to create steam to make a sturdy crust.
- Chef Donna’s rule to perfect bread: add 5 minutes to baking time; rest at 5 minutes in the oven with the oven off.
- Cherie’s 10 minute rule: when you smell the aroma of the bread – 10 minutes later, it should be done.
- The Whole-loaf Cheesy Garlic bread from Tartine All Day
- To add things to the dough try these tips… When adding flours – use ratio 1 cup to 2 cups of AP Flour; Dried fruit – ¼ cup when using alone; Combining dried banana chips and shredded carrots.
Join us at Now That’s a Mouthful as a Recipe Tester or signup for our Weekly Updates. Keep the conversation going by joining us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and tag us by using #nowthatsamouthful, #mouthfulpodcast, and #NTAMgrams.